Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gingerbread Family


Robin Bell ordered the first gingerbread family. I say first because I have a feeling that this will be very popular. It is so cute!
The grandparents, Poppa and Kay, are in the center surrounded by their little gingerbread grandchildren. I gave them a red ribbon frame and multicolored sprinkles around the edges. It is all topped off with a wide red satin ribbon. This one is a 12x24 and costs $40.00. What a perfect gift, Robin. Thank you!


post signature

3 comments:

creative concepts said...

Your artwork is beautiful.....
Kelly Roberts

LeAnne Grissom said...

I love the Ginerbread Family. I hope you have a great week.

Lulu the Midwife said...

Just so you know, had to give it to her to enjoy. She loves it!!! It looks wonderful in her kitchen with all her gingerbread decor. Thanks for a great job.
Robin