My First Baby Tag

Angela tagged me! I love being tagged and sharing life stories with others. I also love reading and learning about my friend. This is one I haven't seen before!
Me and My First Baby

Were you married at the time? Yes
What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? excited, shocked, and a little scared.
How old were you? 26
How did you find out you were pregnant? Multiple pregnancy tests...just to be sure!
Who did you tell first? Mike, then Greta Minton at the doctor's office.
Did you want to find out the gender? Yes, I'm too much of a planner to wait!
Due date: July 1, 2001
Did you deliver early or late? Early, June 18
Did you have morning sickness? No
What did you crave? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Who irritated you the most? Strangers that wanted to tell me horror birth stories, Ashley hovered a lot:)
What was your first child’s gender? Boy
How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? Probably around 40 lbs. I quit counting after awhile.
Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes, toxemia and gestational diabetes
Where did you give birth? Murfreesboro
How many hours were you in labor? 11
Who drove you to the hospital? Mike
Who watched? Mike
Was it vaginal or c-section? c-section
Medication? Yes, please!
How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs 11 oz
What did you name him/her? Carter Owen
How old is your first born today? Seven!

I would like to tag all of you, but I will stick to the required three! I am tagging Tabetha, Lindsey, and Holly!!! If you are new to tagging, link the Tagger and then the links/names of the people you are tagging! Copy and paste the questions and put in your own answers. Looking forward to reading yours!

post signature

Comments