Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

Kim Davis ordered this pretty "Give Thanks" pumpkin to finish out the fall season in her home. I think this one is so pretty!
With this post I am adding friends to my list of things for which I am thankful. I love Kim! She is so sweet and always smiling and upbeat. I know she is a wonderful teacher. We have had so many people call, comment, or just ask about Mike and Carter after their little accident. Everyone just says how thankful they are that no one was hurt. It is so nice to know that we have so many good friends who really care about our family.


post signature

Comments

Mim said…
Amen for friends! I've been truly blessed with the greatest friends and colleagues ever! They are "the wind beneath my wings."
I, too, was thankful that the accident left only the car damaged.
Often times we fail to acknowledge our daily blessings. I'm striving to put forth more effort to give God the praise for his daily blessings for without him we are nothing.
Love your blog and appreciate your talent! Elaine