Lake Sadlon

Tiffany ordered two canvases for her son's room. Lake's colors are yellow, blue, and green. She requested polka dots. I think this one is so bright and cheerful!

For the second one, she wanted something to represent her family's hobby of wakeboarding. This is something they all really like to do together. I had to do some "wakeboarding research"! I myself have never seen one, much less been on one. It really looks like fun! I may have to put that on my list of things to do.
Anyway, I had fun doing them both. Thanks, Tiffany!




post signature

Comments

Angela said…
I love the wakeboarder one! The colors are fab!
Hey--I tagged you!!!
tiffany s said…
Thank you SO much Brandie! We love it!!! It looks great in my son's room. Everytime Lake sees it, he waves at it... so cute! Thanks again!
Tiffany
absolutely adorable. I have a question do you do any with like guitars and things on it ?