New Beads!

I was so excited to get the beads I had ordered in the mail today that I had to share them right away. I chose some for the upcoming holidays, some just for the Autumn Street Fair, and some just because they were too cute. The beads work well on any size canvas up to 11x14. Anything larger needs larger beads and a doubled wire.

Here are the pretty Christmas beads. I will have several gingerbread and candy themed canvases this year.





These are little coffee mugs. What a great gift for your coffee loving friends!










Scarecrows, owls, pumpkins, squash, and blackbirds all for fall.









Lots of pumpkins and candy corn (my favorite!) for Halloween. I also have some ghosts and witch's hats.







Birthday beads! I thought these brightly colored cakes, gifts, candles and balloons would make a really cute handle for a special birthday gift.








These "sweet" little beads are cooking themed. The tiny clear glass measuring cup is the one I especially like. This would make a cute canvas for any cook and match any kitchen. They actually have all kinds of profession themed beads like a dentist, doctor, police, etc. Let me know if you are interested in any special orders.



I also have all occasion, wedding, snowman, and new baby beads. Keep these bead choices in mind when placing your orders. Ribbons can be added to canvases for no extra charge. Beads are $2.00 extra.

post signature

Comments