Chaos and a Craft Show

The Mansfields have been one crazy busy family lately. Here is a sampling of our week: Monday - Mike's computer class, Tuesday - Carter's ball practice, Wednesday - dinner at church, Thursday - my TTU class in Tullahoma, Friday - Lauren's pageant and craft show set up, Saturday - craft show and Mike's baseball draft, Sunday - church and my niece's birthday party in Nashville, and today we start all over again. Let's not even add in haircuts, grocery shopping, exercise, faculty meetings, and so on. Whew! Where did spring break go?
Amid all of this organized chaos, I had a very nice Saturday spent at the Bobby Ray craft show. I met a lot new people, but several faces with names, sold some canvases, and took some orders.
In the photo above, only the 8x24 pink with chocolate diamonds and the 8x10 UT Vols are still available. They are ready for immediate personalization and delivery. Just let me know if you need them!


post signature

Comments

Hi Brandie,

I will take the UT one! Will you customize it with our last name?

Thank You!

Joy Tubb
Hi Brandie,

I am so excited to get this UT painting!

God gave you such a wonderful talent! Thank you for sharing it with us!

I can't wait to see it! Thank you for all that you do!

Only Through Him,

Joy