A Trip to the Aquarium

We really didn't do very much during our two week spring break. I did get several orders filled, exercise regularly, get the fridge and pantry cleaned out, and the closets switched over for warm weather. We did have a few "jammy days" however!
Our one big event was a visit to the Aquarium in Chattanooga. I haven't been there in forever and it has grown! I was very impressed. The kids especially liked the new penguin and frog exhibits. I like the butterfly habitat. If you have a free day, I recommend this as a way to spend it! Back to work tomorrow!












































There are several tanks that you can go under and then inside a tunnel in the center. This is the "Nemo" tank full of clown fish, blue tangs, angelfish, and all of the others from the movie.



post signature


Comments