Spring Flowers

Ashley Barnes ordered this special canvas for her mother-in-law's birthday gift. Pat has added a sunroom on to her house and decorated in one of my favorite color schemes, blue, white, and yellow. Ashley wanted something to go in that room that had all of the grandchildren's names on it. We came up with this adorable daisy design. It looks "springy" but can be left up all year round. I love the pretty ribbon and the stripes at the top and the bottom. I also left a few blank daisies for growing room!
It is a very versatile design, so when you are thinking about yourself or the grandmother in your life, remember that this can be done in any color and size. This one is my new size, 8x24. Also remember that it doesn't have to be daisies...we can work out just about anything!

Comments

Ashley Barnes said…
Pat loved the canvas. Thank you so much, you did a great job! You certainly make gift giving easier. (But I think 2 extra daisies is a little much!!!) lol
Sheila said…
Oh Brandie this is one of my favorites!