Thirty Questions

This time my other sister, Miss Em, sent me the qusetions email. I thought this one had some different questions on it and enjoyed filling it out so I am passing it on. My mom tagged me, too, and I learned some things about her. Who knew?
I think Toree over at the Craven 5 is such a beautiful, interesting person so I am tagging her. Enjoy and pass it on!
1. What is your occupation? teacher/artist
2. What color are your socks right now? white shorties
3. What are you listening to right now? my classroom phone ringing
4. What was the last thing that you ate? pizza and a chocolate covered marshmallow (it's party day)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? not really, but have before...wasn't pretty
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? aqua
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Angela Trapp, school counselor
8. How old are you today? 32
9. Favorite drink? slushy punch
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? not a fan, but I do like to watch my son
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, this is a new thing for me!
12. Pets? border collie, Riley, and cat, Dee
13. What is in your CD player right now? Billy Joel
14. Last movie you watched? Tuck Everlasting, we read the book in class so we got to rent the movie, too. Michael Clayton was the last theater movie for me!
15. What do you do to vent anger? raise my voice, eat, clean, and I've been known to slam a door or two!
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie Dream House
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
19. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
21. When was the last time you cried? When I gave myself a concussion skiing last weekend
22. What is on the floor of your closet? lots of shoes
23. What inspires you? Beautiful artwork, traveling, my children, going to church, my students, quiet time, being outdoors...lots of things, really.
24. What are you afraid of? kidnappers
25. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese
26. Favorite car? Volvo
27. Favorite cat breed? Calico
28. Number of keys on your key ring? five and a clicker
29. How many years at your current job? five
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for tagging me! I finally did it, go check it out!
Toree