Ma's Snowman

I try not to post gifts until after they've been given, but I don't think Ma checks my blog! Tabetha, if I'm wrong, let me know! My talented blog buddy, Tabetha Sullens, ordered this sweet snowman family for her grandmother, affectionately known as "Ma". She requested Ma in the center surrounded by her great-grandchildren snowbabies. I thought this was a great idea for a gift. I know my "Granny P" would love one!
Tabetha told me a little about Ma. She is still kickin' at 80! She sounds like a wonderful and much loved lady. I was honored to paint something special just for her. The little snowbabies are Lexi, Gage, Paisley, London, and Linley. I hope everyone has a "Ma" in their life!

Comments

This turned out darling! I just know she will be so excited. Thank you Brandie!!Love you too!!!