Beautiful Monograms

I have done several beautiful monograms lately. I love doing these...all those fancy fonts! The big H is part of Lindsey's order. That cream ribbon with the big black dots is one of my personal faves. The ornate letter on the plain background is just soooo pretty!
The center monogram is for the PreK teacher at Bobby Ray, Mrs. Nina Smith. She is taking this one to her in-laws out of town. She was right when she said, "They have everything and are so hard to buy for. A canvas will be something different". I love being something different! She wanted navy and maroon to match their decor. I did a simple know instead of a bow on this one.



















This bottom one is for one of the sweetest people, Mrs. Vicki Stoner. She ordered it as a Christmas gift, but I won't say for whom! She wanted cream and navy. I added a pretty patterned ribbon for a little extra spice!

Comments