A Perfect Pumpkin

I am back from Chicago (pictures coming soon!) and busier than ever! I am filling and delivering orders, but also getting ready for the Street Fair. I can't believe it is this Saturday!
I am loving the fall weather and especially fall break. It is nice to be home with the kids. Nothing gets you ready for all like pumpkins! A wonderful new customer, Farrah Griffith, ordered this pumpkin as a gift for a friend.
I like the realistic pumpkin and the clean, simple canvas. The pattern is in the ribbon! I was going the put dots or stripes in the background, but I really liked it just how it was. I guess sometimes less really is more!

Comments

Sheila said…
Brandie, I loved seeing you today. You did a great job at the Autumn Street Fair, and the shirts were just perfect. I love all your work....have a restful rest of weekend....
hugs!
Sheila