A Few Good Snowmen

This is going to be the last of the holiday blizzard for a while. That doesn't mean I won't be posting anymore snowmen or Christmas, it just means I am piling up on all of the others things I have been doing and want to post some of those! Tomorrow I will change the colors and put up something nonseasonal.
I thought I would go out with two snowmen that are a little different. The top one is for my best friend and walking buddy, Lakeisha Tobitt, and her husband. She decorates in purple and silver. The bottom one was done as a gift. It is perfect for a log cabin or someone with rustic decor. I posted one like this back in January with a hunting ear flap hat! Cute!
The cut off for holiday orders is rapidly approaching! To guarentee Christmas delivery, please get your orders in by November 1st. Gift certificates are always available!

Comments