Two Beautiful Girls

Jaime Ashby has to be one of the nicest people around. She is a new customer and was just so sweet! Her little girls, Lauryn and Ella, were adorable as well.
She told me Lauryn is a girly girl princess type. She wanted the style of the Zoe Beth canvas you can see in past posts, but a lavender background. She also wanted all that fun girl stuff around the name. I love this one! The perfume bottle, make up, and lipstick are my favorite part! My Lauren had a fit over it!
Ella is little sweetheart. Jaime wanted something lady like and classic for her room. She wanted flowers with some specific colors, yellow, sage green, lavender, and a little pink. This one is so simple but it is just beautiful! Like Ella! How perfect!!
Thanks again, Jaime! It was a pleasure! Let me know what you decide to do about the ribbons!

Comments