Off to Arizona

This is a very special order because, as far as I know, it is the farthest away my artwork has gone. This order is heading to Higley, Arizona to one of the sweetest people I've never actually met!
Michelle Mulcock and I have communicated solely through emails, but I feel like I know her so well. She has a blog so I did a little research to be sure I got it right! Her home and family are so special to her and I wanted that pride to reflect in the pieces I did for her.
Her house is grey and burgandy and she liked the "Home Sweet Home" I did for myself. I tweaked the colors to make it right for her and added the pretty satin ribbon - love it!
Her teenage daughter Sarah just redid her room in pink and green. She wanted the small doorknob size for her. I kept the dots clean and simple to give it a more mature feel. Well, Michelle, I hope it gets there safe and sound! Thanks so much for your order. It was a joy working with you and I hope I get to do it again soon!
Just a reminder...all canvases ship really well. I pack them carefully with tissue paper and ribbon. A custom card can be added as well. Keep me in mind for all of your out-of-town holiday, shower, and birthday gifts!!

Comments

Michelle is sooooo sweet! I know she will love this!