A Lovely Monogram

A brand new customer, Dayron Deaton, ordered a monogram for a friend who is getting married. She requested the tan burlap ribbon, chocolate brown, and sage green. I love to do these monograms in almost monotone color schemes and just one darker or brighter accent color. This worked perfectly for Dayron's idea!
The green background and the tan letter an stripe are very close in color. Then the chocolate brown stripe just adds that little something! These are so pretty, elegant, clean, and sophisticated - all at the same time! The great thing is that the work with almost any color combination and compliment all kinds of decor.
Dayron also ordered a really neat holiday canvas that I can't wait to post! I am saving all of my Christmas photos to post together next month. Be thinking about your holiday orders now!!

Comments

michelle said…
I love this one! The colors are perfect!