At the Beach


The postings have been few and far between lately because I am at the beach. Luckily, our condo does have wi-fi. Is it sad that I am still using the computer while on vacation? It is raining today!! Anyway, we are having a great time and our condo is absolutely gorgeous. It belongs to long time family friends, Robert and Nancy Grooms. They are generous enough to let our entire family use it each year. More pics coming soon!
I did this one for them as a thank you gift. I love the aqua! I guess that is pretty obvious since I changed the entire blog's background to that color! I guess I am in a "beach phase"! I used one of my shells as inspiration. I also used a pretty sheer aqua ribbon with a little beige mixed in. I think pale yellows, tans, and beiges look pretty with the blue. This one is also in the new 6x9 size...not too big, not too little!

Comments