Carter is Six!

My little boy is six years old today. The time just flies, doesn't it? This is a picture from his kindergarten graduation last month. They had a beach theme, it was so cute!
Mike and I have been on an anniversary trip for the past ten days (photos coming!) and I missed the kids so much. Everything we saw made us think of them somehow. It is so true that kids change everything.
Carter asks questions constantly, bargains everything, hates to take a bath and brush his teeth, loves sports stats, memorizes teams and mascots for some reason, and is afraid of snakes. He likes to travel, learn about history, go swimming (but hates to be thrown in!), play coach pitch and soccer, and is the most curious person I have ever known.
I hope my special boy has a special day! Happy Birthday!

Comments