Back to School...Already?

It is not quite time to go back to school...yet! Thank goodness! Just kidding, I do love my job. I just love my breaks, too! These two really cool teachers are getting their classrooms ready this summer. I have to confess that there is nothing hand painted in my classroom!
Angela Cossey ordered herself a pencil for her classroom in Manchester. She saw one that I did as a Christmas gift for Carter's kindergarten teacher. She said that she thought to herself, "When I get a job, I want one of those!". I was so flattered and was happy to do it for her.
Randi Fuston ordered the hot pink one below for herself. Talk about one cool teacher! She has a plan to hang it on a bulletin board covered in lime green paper and a black border. Hmmm.... I may have to "borrow" that idea! She requested the gingham and the little touch of lime ribbon. I think this one turned out great!

Comments