Addison's Stripes

I think I've already told you all about how one of my favorite things about my little business is getting to meet new people. Lots of times I don't actually get to meet new customers at all! We email and sometimes talk on the phone, but lots of times delivery is just a drop off or pick up thing.
That was the case with Candace Smith, a great new customer. We emailed a bunch and talked on the phone once, but we've never met. She ordered this pretty canvas for her daughter, Addison. She emailed me a photo pf the fabric used for the curtains in her nursery and I matched it.
Candace had the great idea to make it a little more "grown-up" looking so Addison could use it for a long time. This one would look great in a baby's nursery, teen-agers room, or even my living room! The 5x5's are always $12.00!

Comments