Today I am 32!


Today is my 32nd birthday. That sounds so old! Every year that new number takes some adjustment. I know that it is just a number, but it does take time to get used to! I went white water rafting last summer. Yes, that is me screaming on the front row. I also went snow skiing for the first time this past January. It was so scary! I didn't post a picture of me screaming down the mountsinside!!!
I love to try new things, be adventurous, and stay open minded to new experiences. That and marrying an older man;) remind me that I will always be young at heart!!!

Comments

HAPPY BIRTHdAY SWEET LADY!
Happy, happy birthday girl! I hope your 32ns year is filled with peace and happiness!
Brandie said…
Thank you, both of you! I forgot to add such great friends to the things that keep me going!