There Are No Shortcuts

Tabetha Sullens had a great idea for a graduation gift. I love it when she emails - I know it is going to be something different! She chose this quote, "There is no shortcut to anywhere worth going". What great piece of advice for the new graduate!
I had seen this beautiful striped ribbon and had been saving it for something special. She requested teal and brown, so it automatically popped into my mind. Plus, it sort of looked like Tab!
In case you didn't know, this is the same Tabetha that does the beautiful photo jewelry, and so much more. There is a link to her site listed below. Check it out! I did a sign for her business as well, but I am saving it for a later post!

This would look great in any dorm room or apartment, or anywhere really. Any quote or name can be done in your choice of color scheme and font. This one is 8x10 and is $25.00, ribbon included.

Comments