Logan's Dots

The brown and pale blue color combo may be my new favorite! It has certainly turned out to be popular with many of my customers. This one was ordered by Brooke Totherow for her nephew. Logan is due in June!
Her sister had chosen crib bedding from J.C. Penney, so I was able to look at it online. It had a very modern feel to it. I alternated the sizes of the dots, took out the frame I usually use to separate the name from the dots, and put the first letter in a dot. I love how it turned out, especially with the "L" in inside the dot. A little change can make a big difference!
This one is on the large 12x24 size canvas and is $40.00. I am working on a pink and brown and a teal and brown order right now. The metallic dots are also posted below. These just look great in any size and color combo! Keep the dots coming!!

Comments

Brandie I love this! Had fun hanging out with you Saturday !!!
Emily said…
I love his one too! I see older boys liking that too, yo'ure style is getting very modern... I like!
Brooke said…
It's PERFECT!! Beth is going to love this and baby Logan will too. Thanks Brandie