Junior Miss Warren County

Miss Monica Patel is the newest Junior Miss Warren County. There was a Dream Custom Artwork gift certificate in her prize bag. She called me and wanted something to match her bedroom. Her room is in shades of coffee, tan, and black with metallic accents. I thought that sounded very classy and modern. Her word was "contemporary".
She chose the black background and wanted metallic polka dots. She also liked the "Party" font. She told me that she has always written her name with a lower case "m" and and upper case "a" and wanted the canvas to look like that. I love a woman who knows what she wants!
When I stopped by to drop it off, she was just hanging out after school watching T.V. I had my camera with me and she let me take her picture. Look at that picture! I cannot imagine what it must feel like to just be sitting around that pretty! I posted the photo at the bottom as well to show it in color.
She really is as beautiful as she is sweet. Congratulations, Monica...you deserve it!

Comments

Emily said…
I love this! It is young and funky but is still very sophisticated! Monica is beautiful inside and out and my sister is the best artist ever haha, love ya B!
Brandie said…
I don't think sisters have biased opinions at all! Thank you Emily...love you, too!
B