Jack's Stripes

I still surprise myself! I think that may be what I like about painting the most, the surprises. It never feels like the same old, same old! Sweet Mrs. Alsup emailed me with an order for a jungle nursery with a red, yellow, green, and brown color palette. We just didn't know where to go with this one!
That is where the surprise came in...this turned out to be one of my all-time favorites. I also really like it because even though it is the 5x5 size, it is not just for the doorknob. It could be hung anywhere in the room or on a dresser drawer pull. This one could be used for a long time. It works great in a nursery, but also in a "big boy" room!
These are a steal at $12.00 and make a perfect shower gift! Thanks so much Elaine for keeping the creative juices flowing!

Comments