Go Cougars!

It is hard for a Warren County girl to root for the Clarksville Cougars, but if anyone could do it...it would be Gretchen Angus. She is the guidance counselor where I teach. She is also the pastor's wife at the downtown Methodist church. She is also one of the nicest people I know! She lives here, but her son is a senior basketball player in Clarksville.
She ordered this for his upcoming birthday, and I thought it might be nice to show something other than a Pioneer jersey. He is planning on having the team sign it with a Sharpie. I hope I get to see it afterwards! What a great gift idea for any graduate!
Remember that I can do any sports jersey or cheerleading uniform. The canvases also ship really well for any out-of-town friends and family. Thanks Gretchen, and congratulations! You must be proud!

Comments