Another Sign for Stephanie


Stephanie Edens' new studio downtown is just beautiful! She is currently redecorating (again!), so don't go check it out just yet. I can't wait to see what she is up to now. I thought it was perfect before!
Anyway, she has a business sign that hangs outside but she wanted one for inside, too. I painted this large 24x30 canvas to match her already established color scheme and logo.
She plans to hang it inside on her chalkboard wall. This way she can write her schedule, price list, etc. all around it. She can also update and change with ease. I think this is a genius idea!
Keep these signs in mind for any business - no matter how large or small. What a great addition for any office, shop, restaurant, or studio. Thanks Stephanie! I love working with you!

Comments