My Workspace


My workspace is usually my kitchen table. It is a great place to work because of the sunlight in the bay window. I can also see most of the house from here. That means I can usually see what the kids are doing! The only bad thing is that I have to be all cleaned up by dinner time!
I am currently working on a bunny for Nicole Crouch, a cowboy boot for Lara Hilliard, and I am trying something new. The small canvases on the newspaper are going to be "baby sleeping" signs for nursery doors. Tiffany Smith and Jane Ann Bryant are both expecting, so I am working on some baby gifts for them. I'll post them as soon as they are done!
I posted this to inspire you to paint something of your own. You don't need a fancy desk, chair and supplies. I mix paint in an old "Dukes of Hazard" bowl for Pete's sake! Canvas and craft paint are not that expensive. You will have a good time, your kids will have a good time, and I guarantee you will be proud of yourself.

Comments