Ringing in the New Year Right - Giveaway #10


Surprise! I love giving and getting surprises, so here is one for you all today. Who knows, there might be one tomorrow as well! Today's featured blogger is Ashley Newport with Paint Me Pretty. Ashley does some really cute and creative artwork and I am so proud to feature her today. Ashley says that she got started in the painting business when a family member asked her to paint something for their house, then she did a canvas for a gift for Ashlynn Wells. After that, she was encouraged to do more. She set up a blogspot and it grew from there.


Ashley’s main hobby is painting, but she loves to do anything crafty like sewing, knitting, cross-stitching, painting, collages, etc. She usually paints on pre-stretched canvases but has been trying new items such as canisters and plates. She loves seeing new ideas come about. I think that is the true mark of an artist, always moving forward.


In 2010, Ashley is looking forward to painting on more new surfaces, combining canvases together, and she has one new project in mind that she is still figuring out how to put together. She is mostly just looking forward to meeting new people and coming up with some cute ideas. Ashley says, “I love painting because you can use your mind so much. When you paint someone something as a gift, you put so much more into it than just money. You put your imagination, your hard work, and your love into something that can be treasured forever”. True.


Ashley is a busy girl and recently had some big changes in her life. She is only 21 years old and a junior in college. She plans to be a teacher and has three semesters left. I am hoping she will be in my class in the fall! She recently got married and absolutely loves life. She is now a step-mom to a handsome little boy, Taven, so it’s a good thing that she loves to do anything active. She loves kids and new big family she has been welcomed into.
Ashley looks up to her "Granny", who taught her the artistic ability she has today. Tabetha, her sister-in-law, is always an inspiration to her and is so creative and crafty. She is always amazing! Ashley also says that she is inspired by anyone with talent, especially those who paint, and is always looking for new inspirations and ideas. Again, moving forward!


Be sure to comment to enter today because Ashley is giving away a personalized plate. This plate can be birthday, a name, summer, Christmas, newlyweds, etc. Your plate will be totally custom, personalized per your specifications, sealed, and delivered to you. Awesome! I would love one of these for Lauren’s upcoming birthday! Good luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Lisa B. said…
Yikes, lots of entries!! Please enter me again!!

Lisa B.
Unknown said…
I am entering again...
Unknown said…
and one more time for now before Blogger thinks I am spam... I might be back a little later!
Anonymous said…
And for Kali
Anonymous said…
And now for myself :)
Lisa B. said…
I would love to be able to paint as well as she does!!

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
Please enter me again!
jamyejaco@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
please enter me!
jamyejaco@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
please enter me again.
jamyejaco@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
and again!
jamyejaco@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
entering again!!!
jamyejaco@yahoo.com
Saylorsmom said…
back again. woohoo!!
Anonymous said…
This one is for Kali :)
Saylorsmom said…
one for Saylor now.
Saylorsmom said…
Ok now for me again.
Anonymous said…
But this one is for me :)~
Anonymous said…
And again! :) <3
Shannon said…
enter me again please
Shannon said…
entering again :) !!
Shannon said…
entering once more
Anonymous said…
Please enter me:)
littleladyintraining(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Another for me! :)
Anonymous said…
Enter Kali again, please.
Anonymous said…
And again for myself.
Anonymous said…
My turn to enter.
Anonymous said…
One more time for Kali.
At the Fence said…
I am trying again.
blessed6mom(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
This one is for me. :)
Anonymous said…
Please enter me again:)
littleladyintraining(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Entering again :)
onebigchesneyfan@aol.com
Monica Schoeneck
Anonymous said…
Again!
onebigchesneyfan@aol.com
Monica Schoeneck
Anonymous said…
I am entering again!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
And Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
And Again!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Me again! :)~
Shannon said…
please please please pick me
Anonymous said…
and again!!
Anonymous said…
and again!!
Anonymous said…
and again please!!
Shannon said…
i would love to win this
Shannon said…
really really would love to win
Anonymous said…
i really would like to win this enter me again please!!
Anonymous said…
Again!! :)


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
I hope I win this one!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
And Again! :)


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
I want to win!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!! :)

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Me again!
Anonymous said…
Another for me :)
Anonymous said…
This one is for Kali :)
Anonymous said…
AGain!! :)

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Lisa B. said…
Entering again!!

:)
Lisa B.
Lisa B. said…
Entering again!!!

Lisa B.
Lisa B. said…
I really, really, really, really, REALLY would love to win this!!!!!

:)

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
Another for ME
Anonymous said…
entering again please!
Anonymous said…
and again please!!
Anonymous said…
entering again for the win!!
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
Please enter me again:)
jamyejaco@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
Again:)

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
Again :)

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again!
jamyejaco@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!
Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
please enter me again i would love to win this!!
Anonymous said…
entering again
Lisa B. said…
entering again!!!

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
I really want to win this one I love Ashley!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
and again!!
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
And Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!! :)

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
please enter me again!!
Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
entering again
stephanie said…
one more time for good luck :)
Lisa B. said…
Entering again for almost the last time :)

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
And Again Please!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
I can't keep up....
Anonymous said…
And Again!!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
Again!!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
I hope I win!!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
please enter me I would love to win this one!!
Anonymous said…
Another for me.
Anonymous said…
And Again!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
This one is for Kali!
Lisa B. said…
entering again!!

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
Again!!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
And this one is for me.
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
Another for Kali........
Lisa B. said…
..and again!!

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
Again!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
And for me.......
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
and again!!
Lisa B. said…
...and again!!

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
And Again!!




Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
and again for good measure!
Anonymous said…
I really want to win this one
!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
This one is for me.........
Anonymous said…
Again!! :)
Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
One last one for Kali....
Anonymous said…
and again!!
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
And this one is for ME!
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
one more time please!!
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
We busted 400! :)
Anonymous said…
And AGain!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
I would really like to have this :)
Anonymous said…
what would one more time hurt-again please!
Lisa B. said…
Crossing fingers and toes!!

Lisa B.

lisabradford101@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
woohoo lol
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
LAST ONE FOR ME!!!! =)
pamjohnston said…
I really hope to win this and I haven't been able to enter all day!! Argh!! I hope I win!!!
Anonymous said…
entering again
Anonymous said…
entering again
pamjohnston said…
So I will enter as many times before it closes as I can!! :)
Anonymous said…
entering again
Lisa B. said…
This has been fun!!

Lisa B.
Anonymous said…
Again!!


Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
I really want to win!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!
Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
please enter me again!!
Anonymous said…
Again!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
pamjohnston said…
ok, one more time for good measure!!!! I haven't won anything and this would be a FANTASTIC one to win!!!
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com
Anonymous said…
Again!!

Lara Kate Haley
lara_kate@live.com