Teacher Gifts


There were lots and lots of wonderful teacher gifts ordered over the holiday season.  I've already shared several of them, but here's the ones that I was saving until I was sure that they had been given!  Isn't this Pooh quote just the sweetest thing?  It was requested to use lots of bright colors.  I love how it turned out and that ribbon was just perfect.


Susan Grandey ordered this 11x14 teacher canvas as a gift for her daughter.  She told me that she had owls in yellows, oranges, and browns in her classroom.  I did the rest!


I think the owl is one of my favorites!  He's just got a lot of personality in his face.


Amy Reed wanted an apple to give to her son's teachers.  I did the apple a little differently by making it a glitter apple.  It's hard to see in the photo, but it really sparkles!


Amy also asked for the name, grade, and year down the side.  I think this always makes a nice touch on a teacher gift!








Comments