Matlida Jane Party!



I don't do this very often, but I don't find a brand that I like as well as Matilda Jane very often either!  I am hosting a Matilda Jane Party online for the first time, and I'm very excited about it!  I love the brand's colors and patterns that are always on trend and mix and match for lots of wear.  They also have lots of details like fancy trims and buttons that make them stand out from the rest.  

Another great feature is the quality.  When you feel these clothes - how soft and thick they are - you will fall in love, too.  You can wash and wash and they still look fabulous!

Are you sold yet?  Haha!  If so, just visit www.matildajaneclothing.com to look and shop.  Once you've made your list, simply email my favorite trunk keeper, Julie LaForte, at juliel@matildajaneclothing.com.  She'll take it from there!

The party only lasts for a few days so order soon!  Thanks so much and happy shopping!




Comments