A Personal Alphabet

This one is so special to me! However, I am a little disappointed in the photograph. There is non-glare glass on the drawing and it is in a sort of dimly lit room so the photo did not turn out as well as I had hoped. The colors are really vibrant and soft at the same time.
This is a color pencil drawing of an alphabet for my little girl, Lauren. Each letter is in its own little box. There is a coordinating picture for each letter as well. These can be custom ordered. For example, if your child is into ballet, I will do ballet shoes for B, tutu for T, and so on. I can also do them based on color schemes. I haven't done a boy themed one yet... but would love to!
Please note that this one does take a little extra time, s order in advance. It is about 16x20 unframed and costs $100.00. This is a very personal piece that will last a lifetime!

Comments