Just A Little Business


I don't know why exactly, but I really enjoy painting business signs. This one was so fun to do with all of these patterns and bright colors. Kristin Green ordered this 12x24 for her sewing business, Sew Bella. She's got some super cute stuff. Check her out here.


Other business I need to take care of...
  • I'm having an online artwork "yard sale" one day this week. As soon as I get all of my photographs taken and organized, you all will have the opportunity to grab some artwork at discount prices. Just in time for gift giving season!
  • I am cutting off my Christmas orders on November 1. This is for my sanity and to be sure that you get all of your canvases in time and high quality.
  • It seems like there was one more thing, but I can't think of it right now! You all know how that goes!

Comments